We have designed our services with the essential goal of providing our incredible clients with peace of mind. We achieve this goal through our unique Peace of Mind Promise.
1. Professionalism: We are a professional pet care company. Our clients know that they are trusting their loved ones and their homes to a well-established, experienced, qualified, insured, and bonded business. Our staff is available to help our clients and to speak with anyone interested in designing a pet care plan of their own. We are members of the National Association of Pet Sitters and we support a variety of local and national animal-related charitable causes.
2. Reasonable and Competitive Rates: We understand that owning and caring for a pet is a large investment, so we price our services affordably and reasonably. We offer an assortment of services at many different price points to accommodate all pet care budgets.
3. Customized Services: We realize that no two homes or two pets are exactly alike, so we offer a wide variety of services to precisely fit your needs. You will tailor your own pet care plan. We offer an estimate of all charges at our initial consultation.
4. First Rate Staff: We hire and contract only dedicated pet care professionals. We work with sitters who have practical experience in the pet care field and view their time with Prancing Poodle as part of their career path. We run an extensive screening process on all applicants before proceeding with hiring, including a professional
5. Safety: For the safety of the pets in our care, we attend to all pets individually. We do not offer pack walks or allow interaction with non-client pets. Our sitters are local residents, so if an emergency arises, someone is always close by to help.
6. Experience and Continuing Education: Our experience and knowledge allow us to better understand your pet’s needs and how to best interact with them. Prancing Poodle strongly believes in continuing education and training. We are always updating our expertise in animal behavior and animal care. We require Pet First Aid certification classes for our Pet Care Assistants.
7. Technology and Convenience: To help our business run as smoothly as possible, we take advantage of technology. We use scheduling software and a database system to ensure that NO pet is ever left behind. The client portal to our software provides convenience to our clients, allowing them to book pet care, view their personal service calendar, update their information, keep in real-time contact with the Pet Care Assistant, and pay their bills. There are both desk-top and mobile versions of our software, Time to Pet.
8. Unsurpassed Personal Service and Outstanding Communication: We provide our clients with a phenomenal pet care experience. We achieve this not only by providing top-notch pet care but also with spectacular customer service. We understand the value of open communication. You can reach our office between the hours of 9am and 4pm. We also monitor the voice mail and email in off-hours in the case of an emergency. Additionally, our Pet Care Assistants leave detailed notes about each visit that sent to you via text and/or email.
9. Follow-Up: We appreciate the importance of feedback from our clients, so we ask for their assessment of their pet care experience. We appreciate hearing about what our clients love about our service, as well as their suggestions for improvement.
10. Genuine Love of Animals: Prancing Poodle Pet Care & Dog Walking Services was founded on my passion for animals, which is still the root of our success. All of us at Prancing Poodle make it our priority to provide your pets with as much love and attention as you would. Our commitment is to ensure your pet’s health and well-being, while they are in our care.