We have designed our services with the goal of providing our clients with complete peace of mind. We achieve this goal through our unique Peace of Mind Promise.
1. Professionalism: We are a professional pet care business. Our clients know they are trusting their beloved pets and their homes to a well-established, experienced, qualified, insured, and bonded business. Our staff is available to assist you in designing a pet care plan that meets your needs. We are members of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters and are certified in Pet First Aid and CPR.
2. Reasonable and Competitive Rates: We understand that owning and caring for a pet is a large investment, so we price our services affordably and reasonably. We offer an assortment of services at many different price points to accommodate all pet care budgets.
3. Customized Services: We realize that no two homes or two pets are exactly alike, so we offer a wide variety of services to precisely fit your needs. We will work with you to tailor your own pet care plan. We offer an estimate of all charges at our initial consultation.
4. First Rate Staff: We hire only dedicated pet care professionals. We work with sitters who have practical experience in the pet care field and view their time with Prancing Poodle as part of their career path. We run an extensive screening process on all applicants before proceeding with hiring, including a professional background check.
5. Safety: For the safety of the pets in our care, we attend to all pets individually. We do not offer pack walks or allow interaction with non-client pets. Our sitters are local residents, so if an emergency arises, someone is always close by to help.
6. Experience and Continuing Education: Our experience and knowledge allow us to better understand your pet’s needs and how to best interact with them. We invest in continuing education and training on a monthly basis. We require Pet First Aid and CPR certification for our Pet Care Assistants.
7. Technology and Convenience: To help our business run as smoothly as possible, we take advantage of technology. We use scheduling software to ensure that NO pet is ever left behind. The client portal to our software provides convenience for our clients, allowing them to book pet care, view their personal service calendar, update their information, keep in real-time contact with their Pet Care Assistant, and pay their bills. There are both desk-top and mobile versions of our software, Time to Pet.
8. Unsurpassed Personal Service and Outstanding Communication: We provide our clients with an unsurpassed pet care experience. We achieve this not only by providing top-notch pet care but also with spectacular customer service. We understand the value of open communication. You can reach our office between the hours of 9am and 5pm. We also monitor the voice mail and email in off-hours in the case of an emergency. Additionally, our Pet Care Assistants provide a detailed report following each visit that is sent to your Time to Pet account.
9. Follow-Up: We appreciate the importance of feedback from our clients, so we ask for your assessment of your pet care experience. We appreciate hearing about what our clients love about our service, as well as their suggestions for improvement.
10. Genuine Love of Animals: Prancing Poodle Pet Care & Dog Walking Services was founded on a passion for animals that is still the root of our success. All of us at Prancing Poodle make it our priority to provide your pets with as much love and attention as you would. Our commitment is to ensure your pet’s health and well-being while they are in our care.